A business will almost always take out insurance against its assets, its vehicles and its own public liability. However, it will rarely take out insurance for its most important asset – its people! You should be considering:
- Who is/are the biggest contributors to your business?
- What would happen to your profits if they died or were seriously ill?
- How much would it cost the business to replace them?
- How long would it take to replace them?
- If they were seriously ill, how long would you continue to pay them and how long would this be for?
Keyman Insurance is designed to help a company during its time of need.
To discuss this further, please contact us.